Cargo & Trailer Management
Sensata INSIGHTS is your single source for advanced, affordable devices for tracking and managing trailer and container fleets and the cargo they carry — end to end, across the entire supply chain.
Bigger picture to the smallest detail.
Improve efficiency, visibility and security of trailers, containers and cargo.
Optimize trailer/container asset utilization.
Know the location of every asset in real time on the road or in the yard by equipment type for dramatically improved utilization rates.
Maximize trailer/container productivity and profit.
Monitor tire pressure in real time. Manage trailer/container capacity to maximize per-unit and fleetwide revenue and profit.
Monitor and protect valuable cargo.
Check trailer condition, pre-trip. Monitor, adjust and document temperature and other conditions. Know every time the trailer doors open.
A full-featured industrial IoT gateway with integrated cargo sensing and remote assessment of trailer capacity. Real-time, event-driven and historical status of trailers or containers, providing customers with an enhanced decision-making tool.
- Multi-carrier LTE cellular connectivity, GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Dual CAN bus and One-Wire bus for easy integration with other sensors and systems
- Integrated 10 Ah battery (expandable up to 15 Ah) rechargeable using vehicle or solar power
- Enhanced cargo sensing capabilities — dual-camera/time-of-flight ultrasonic sensor system more accurate than traditional ultrasonic-based systems
- Optional Bluetooth door sensor may be paired with the system to trigger data capture when a door open/close event occurs
- Capture cargo status with the door open or closed; works with any roll-up or swing style door
- Provides thumbnail-style, low-data-cost “inside the trailer” images for qualitative review and historical analysis
An ideal solution for monitoring and control of high-value remote assets where input power availability is of concern. Consumes minimal current for periodic reporting of asset status and location.
- 4G Cat1 with 3G, 4G Cat M1 with 2G (depends on device model)
- LED indicators for GNSS and cellular status
- Ruggedized for tracking under extreme conditions
- Over-the-air firmware upgrade
- Supports FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, and CoAP
- 3-axis accelerometer and motion detector
- Internal temperature sensor
- Integrated GPS receiver and LTE band antenna
- Optional integrated Bluetooth receivers (depends on device model)
- 5Ah rechargeable battery
- 4MB flash memory
- AT&T and PTCRB certified
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Advanced tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) solution to ensure each trailer is pre-trip ready to haul and minimize the delays and safety hazards of blow-outs during the trip.
- Automatically identify tire pressure and notify drivers of tire issues in real time
- Real-time driver notification of truck and trailer
- Truck-to-trailer link with automatic pairing
- Automatic programming of tire sensor pairing and location
- Automated driver and maintenance checks
- Monitor automatic tire inflation systems (ATIS)
Monitor and control high-value remote assets. Know the location, condition, and monitor and control the temperature on reefer cargo containers during travel.
- Cat 1 LTE with 3G and 2G fallback
- LED status indicators for GPS lock and network registration
- Over-the-air firmware upgradeable
- Supports TCP, UDP, FTP, HTTP
- Integrated GPS engine and GPS antenna
- Integrated dual-band cellular antenna
- Supports SMS connectivity
- Certifications: FCC, IC, PTCRB
A wireless door sensor that monitors the state of the trailer door and communicates with a XT3100, able to monitor either swing or roll-up doors.
- Door status sensing
- Optional magnetic sensing
- Replaceable AA batteries
- Bluetooth® 4.1
- Integrated accelerometer
- Internal BT antenna
- LED status indicators
- FCC certified
Find out for yourself.
At Sensata INSIGHTS, no one does solutions better than us. But we’re in business to build something even more important. Relationships.