Solutions to improve fleet utilization, lower liability and insurance costs, reduce operating expenses and keep your drivers safe.
Customized solutions to convert high-quality, multi-source IoT data into information and insights for smarter business decisions and results.
Harness the latest GPS and accelerometer technologies to monitor and manage driver behavior
- Identify and train to correct risky driving behaviors
- Monitor hours-of-service compliance and track ELD data remotely
- View fleet by driver rather than vehicle to identify high performers and need-to-improvers
Monitor vehicle location across the fleet in real time
- Drive dramatic fleet productivity and asset utilization improvement
- Apply integrated geofencing technology for instant route change/deviation alerts
- Improve on-time delivery performance at fleet and vehicle levels
Real-time vehicle and cargo condition monitoring
- Monitor OBD data to identify/diagnose engine problems remotely for preventative maintenance and faster field repairs
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) to avoid blowouts
- Real-time dry/reefer cargo condition, door status monitoring
- Analyze cargo container and trailer capacity
Tailored cloud-based solutions to record and manage video evidence of accidents, near-accidents and proof of service to support safer, lower-risk, lower-cost, higher-performing fleets.
Wide-angle HD video of what’s happening in front of fleet vehicles
- See the way your driver saw at the time surrounding an incident
- Data managed in the cloud for device simplicity and economy
- Integrated machine learning and add-on AI technologies to dramatically reduce false positives
- Available ADAS technology for real-time forward collision/tailgating/lane departure alerts
Add a cab view for video monitoring of driver behaviors
- Integrated and add-on AI technologies to identify drivers, detect driver distraction/fatigue
- Available ability to add driver-facing to road-facing camera anytime with snap-on simplicity
- Video evidence for accident exoneration of drivers/fleet owners
Industry-leading flexibility — solutions integrating up to 8 cameras
- Up to 360-degree view of vehicle and surroundings for enhanced safety and security
- Optional in-cab LCD monitor
- Video proof and time of service documentation
Transportation & Logistics
End-to-end supply chain solutions to increase processing velocity, minimize shipping errors and cargo damage/spoilage, and optimize asset utilization for improved revenue, productivity and profit.
Track pallets, carts and other shipping units in warehouses, distribution centers and enroute
- Integrated wired or wireless beacon/gateway/cloud platform solutions for visibility from system to unit level
- Support maximum order fulfillment speed, accuracy and efficiency
- Detect, locate and correct errors rapidly
Global-to-local remote monitoring and management of container/trailer contents to maximize capacity utilization and prevent damage/loss/theft
- Integrated GPS/cellular/Bluetooth®/Wi-Fi solutions for uninterrupted indoor/outdoor visibility
- Manage/optimize/photographically document trailer capacity for maximum space/asset utilization
- Trip tracking — real-time cargo location data from source to destination
Wired and wireless trailer tracking to support optimized equipment productivity and network velocity
- Pre-check trailer/tire condition before loading; TPMS to minimize blowouts enroute
- Real-time trailer location to support fleet/supply chain management and maximize utilization
- Accident avoidance — side/back-up/proximity sensors to detect objects during operation
Monitoring solutions to protect perishable cargo/minimize spoilage
- Solution can be configured to track desired conditions — temperature, humidity, CO2 levels
- Trip logging — accurate source-to-destination data for FDA compliance
- Solution can include trailer door sensors for real-time open/close alerts
Find out for yourself.
At Sensata INSIGHTS, no one does solutions better than us. But we’re in business to build something even more important. Relationships.