Sensata INSIGHTS video telematics systems and technology are designed to be modular to fit each customer's precise needs.
Capture a clear forward-facing view of road events.
Sensata INSIGHTS commercial fleet dashcams protect your drivers, vehicles and cargo with video evidence to record exactly what happened in an incident.
Click on the icons below to explore road-facing technology options for your vehicles.
Capturing the truth and providing actionable insights starts here.
Mounted on the windshield or dashboard, our wide-angle, road-facing cameras are the starting point for video telematics, and one of the most critical. These commercial fleet dashcams cover the front view of the vehicle, capturing the critical data and evidence needed to protect drivers, vehicles and fleet investments.
- Adds context to external road events and harsh behaviors
- Speeds claims resolution/exoneration of driver/fleet owner from false claims
- Mitigates personal injury claims/potentially high litigation costs
- Positively impacts driver behavior
- Reduces vehicle wear and tear by encouraging smoother driving habits
- Can positively impact insurance premiums
- Captured footage shows what the driver could see before, during and immediately following an incident
- Fleet managers just starting a video program
- Independent owner/operators
- Passenger vehicle owners/drivers
- Mobile workforce/sales personnel
- Drivers consistently operating in extreme road conditions
- Fleets with restrictions that remove possibility of driver-facing cameras
Consider upgrading or adding driver-facing cameras when:
- Instituting a driver safety, behavior or score-carding program
- You want to add coaching to improve driver behaviors
- You need to link individual driver behavior with events
- You require advanced exoneration support — more data to show what the driver was doing before, during and after an event to address an incident or litigation
- Drivers are ready for real-time device notifications, reducing the need for personal coaching sessions
If any of these needs apply to you, visit our commercial fleets road & driver solutions page.
Choose from the following Sensata INSIGHTS road-facing products:
- Road-facing camera with ADAS, safe driving alerts
- Telematics and video on one device
- Our smallest footprint, easy self-install — self-install requires calibration and configuration software, available through your telematics service provider or Sensata INSIGHTS reseller
- Makes video telematics easy and inexpensive to add to your fleet
- Fast, easy install puts vehicles back on the road faster
Modula Camera Solution w/ Optional DFC
- High resolution video transmission with ADAS and DSM feature enablement
- Infrared to see more clearly at night
- Quick and easy install puts vehicles on the road faster
- Driver-facing camera allows for access to edge-related driver behavioral analysis features
Video goes beyond the camera
In addition to a broad lineup of hardware, we offer edge-based solutions that are configurable to your specific recording and data needs. A variety of features are available for our ADAS-enabled (AP1, KP2) devices: